Saturday 1 March 2008

Pennington Visit - 1st March 2008












A Fantastic hours 'time wasting' trip before Donny - Tranmere was had at Pennington Flash.

It was nice to be amongst so many Bullfinch and to use my Canon.

There were some suprises though with Long Eared Owl, one of my target birds for the day but didn't really fancy my chances, and a male Brambling in Bunting Hide.


That Hide certainly is one of the best feeding stations let alone hides i've personally ever witnessed in Britain!


And on the plus side, Donny won!

3 comments:

Nick Patel said...

I've never seen your pictures looking this good. Nice one!

Zac Hinchcliffe said...

Thanks Nick
You need to get to Pennington - Its awesome for finches and detail pics.

Zac

Anna Simpson said...

Great pictures. I love the picture of the bee.